Fastichanme Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Once Upon A Time In China And America 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The story is set in both Hong Kong and the U.S. So goes to the U.S. to open a martial arts school. Around this time, many Chinese people were sold off to U.S. railroad companies, and were brutally treated by the Americans under the harsh working conditions. Thus, the American workers' hatred towards the Chinese immigrants is high. As a result, So gets into trouble with the Americans and the mob, and calls Master Wong for help.
After watching the first 3 in a two period to see what was so good about the series, I decided to watch thisan off-chance. I was horribly disappointed. While it might have come out before Shanghai Noon, this was just plain unbearable to watch with painfully BAD stereotypical dialogue with a plot thrown in around the last 2/3rd of the movie. Do yourself some justice and skip this movie if given an option. Only watch it for morbid curiosity, but you'll only be disappointed. I feel like this horrible film tainted my eyes after watching the first 3, which were full of movie magic. The action scenes in this one didn't even keep my attention at times.
Saw this dvd and was completely distracted by the soundtrack that was about 10 seconds behind the actual words that were spoken. For a Jet Li film I thought it was good but I would like to see a repaired version. I see about 2 or three martial arts films a week and this was the worst subtitled yet.

Puzzle Negro full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThursday song free downloadThe Safe Zone in tamil pdf downloadShudder full movie 720p downloadRollerball tamil dubbed movie downloadDeath Race download torrentLooper hd full movie downloadfree download Best Wishes and HappinessBad Medicine tamil pdf downloadSmokey and the Bandit movie in tamil dubbed download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Fastichanme
Please log in to post a reply.