Fastichanme Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Sabotage Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they rob a drug cartel safe house.
A DEA special ops unit becomes involved in a large scale bust involving tens of millions of dollars. The bust becomes interesting when the group decides to take 10 million dollars for their own use. Things go sour when the money which was hidden turns out to be missing. The group eventually recovers from an internal investigation with another chance to salvage their reputation. But which organized drug group would forget about 10 million dollars? The bigger mystery is where did that money go?
This film is absolutely terrible. The main plot point makes very little sense, as the basis for the film is precipitated by a completely unnecessary risk taken by the elite DEA task force.<br/><br/>The characters are abysmally written. Each one has fully embraced their &quot;gutter trash&quot; personas so that they can be the &quot;best undercover agents in the DEA&quot;. The result of this is that every member of the team is completely unlikeable, a trait which extends even to Schwarzenegger&#39;s John &#39;Breacher&#39; Wharton, and I found myself not caring in the least when a character was killed off.<br/><br/>The female characters in the film were unattractive, in every respect.<br/><br/>Please keep in mind, Schwarzenegger is my favorite action star. End of Watch is one of my favorite films. I greatly enjoyed Harsh Times.<br/><br/>Did it seem like the filmmakers made an effort to incorporate realistic room-clearing tactics into the film? Yes, and it should always be appreciated when consultants with actual experience in a field are hired to contribute to a film&#39;s authenticity. But it doesn&#39;t compete with the nonsensical storyline or the forced, unbelievable interactions between the static, uninteresting characters.<br/><br/>This film is absolutely terrible.
I rarely write a review for films on here but here goes… I am writing to you at this crazy hour because I have just got out of the cinema from watching Sabotage. This is without a doubt the worst film I have ever seen in the cinema. I very rarely have found a film that I can generally say nothing good about but Sabotage is literally a bang your head against a wall for more fun film. From the acting (My eyes were bleeding) to the cinematography (tripod shots that lasted more than 30s with no camera movement). All films could be trimmed by half an hour yes but this film simply should have stopped when the first shot happened. The sound not to mention was painful and ruined the beginning scene (recorded using a built in DSLR mic). Pointless amounts of swearing, the violence was overused to the point that it should&#39;ve been an 18 instead of a 15. The list is endless
David Ayer’s latest, Sabotage, is a sloppy DEA whodunit, distinguished by its scatological humor and gore.
Lizzie murdered the members of the team because she accused them of stealing the money.
88 Soul song free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Chinaman's Chance: America's Other SlavesTeam Ninja Warrior full movie in hindi free downloadDownload the Chickboys full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDownload hindi movie New GenesisDragon Ball GT song free downloadKeita Never Die full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Safe Zone full movie hindi downloadJesse James at Bay download torrentSuperman full movie online free
Please log in to post a reply.